Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pictures

Hello All,



Today's post will consist of a small compilation of recent photos with comments on where and when they were taken. Hope you enjoy!









This was taken in Heidelberg while I was at a Christmas market with my good friend.




A picture from my recent performance of the Dying Swan.
 




A very blurry pic as the Dying Swan.

 


Another Dying Swan pic...

 



A picture at Kusel castle a couple months ago.

 



What some of my favorite evenings consist of: 80% dark chocolate, reading medieval history, stretching my feet, and listening to Ray LaMontagne.

 




Strange picture, I know. This is me stretching in my deuserband at my old studio.


 
 I hope you all have an extraordinary New Year's Eve and Day!!!
 
 
 
~ Emma Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment