Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May's Ballerina: Anna Pavlova

Each month I will have a different ballerina who I will post about once a week. In each post I put up of that ballerina, I will include one or more short facts about them, pictures, and hopefully a video.

This month I will be posting about Anna Pavlova!!! She is one of the greatest, if not the greatest ballerina(s) of all time. That is why I am so excited to have her as my first "ballerina of the month"!

Fact #1- She was born on February 12,1881.
Fact #2- She died on January 23,1931.

Here she is as the dying swan.
Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova as The Dying Swan


nkclmn ;lnnn jn kdclk;


This picture shows Anna Pavlova in the ballet The Awakening of Flora.
File:Awakening of Flora -Anna Pavlova -1900.JPG


Anna Pavlova vintage ballet ballerina photo

Anna Pavlova in Danse Papillon.
Legendary Ballerina Anna Pavlova in "Danse Papillon" Premium Photographic Print


No comments:

Post a Comment